Mother's Day Out
MISSION: Mother's Day Out is a ministry of Parkview Christian Church. Our main objectives are to:
- minister to mothers, allowing them time for personal activities.
- guide pre-school children to adjust to other children as well as adults.
- provide a safe environment for growth; intellectual, creative, social, musical, and spiritual.
- share Christian beliefs and cultural values through stories, songs, pledges, and prayers.
PHILOSOPHY: All children are uniquely created in the image of God. In belief of this philosophy, we support a developmentally appropriate setting that emphasizes Christian principles and encourages the physical, social, mental, and spiritual needs of each child. Our goals are consistent with the following three principles:
REACH~ We welcome all children of the community regardless of race, creed, socio-economic status, physical or spiritual limitations.
RAISE ~ We intend to raise children in a program that offers a well-rounded biblical environment. We also foster positive self-esteem and values through fun learning experiences.
RELEASE ~ We plan to release our children into the community with the spiritual, socio-emotional, and educational values they will need to be prepared for life.
Children 2 or 3 years of age on September 1st are welcome. Children do not need to be potty trained to attend MDO.
- One day per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- Two days per week: Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday
- Program will run from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Before School Care
- 8:30 to 9:30 AM: $5 per day per child
- $15 per day for one child
- Multi-child discounts available
- $80.00 per child, $100.00 per family
- $60.00 re-registration fee for 1 child; $80.00 for the family
Questions? Please contact Kelly Clarey at 708-479-7373.