Generosity in Giving
Giving is all about the heart. Jesus laid it out for us in a pretty straight-forward way: "Where your treasure is, there your heart is also." (Luke 12:34) Generosity, sacrifice, commitment, caring ... they aren't just financial issues; they're spiritual issues, too. The truth is we're all in this together, and we believe God can do great things with people who are learning how to give. (See more about The Bible on Giving.)
There are several secure, reliable, and convenient ways to support God’s work here at Parkview.
While attending the Orland or Lockport Campus you can contribute cash/check when the offering basket comes your way.
Set up an account to give a one-time gift or to schedule recurring giving using the following options:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Direct Withdrawal from your Bank Account
This is a GREAT option because your gift goes farther. By giving directly from your savings or checking account, the church does not incur transaction fees that we do with debit/credit cards.
Your first step toward giving online is to sign up for a PARKVIEW account!
Already have an account? You're all set to give online or view your contributions!
NEW "TEXT TO GIVE"
Using your smart phone, text any AMOUNT and PARKVIEW to 45777 and then follow the prompts to contribute.
- Marketable Securities, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Life Insurance - name Parkview as a beneficiary
- Planned Gifts - give via retirement assets, bequests, will, or trust as part of your overall personal financial strategy
- For more information about these options, contact Wayne Krahn, Parkview's Chief Financial Officer, at 708-478-7477, Ext. 205.
What About the Issue of Debt?
Parkview's Online Giving only accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit/credit cards. We pray that the credit card option will only be used by those of you who pay your entire balance at the end of every month. We strongly discourage those who have credit card debt from tithing via a credit card.