Series thru Nov. 5
for Making Marriage Work
Saturday, November 4 | 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Orland Park Campus
Join us as we learn the 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work based on the acclaimed culmination of four decades of the research of Dr. John Gottman. In this workshop, we blend his research with sound Biblical teaching on God's model for marriage. In this class you will learn to:
- Deepen your knowledge of one another
- Build friendship and trust
- Recognize and respond to bids for emotional connection
- Be open to influence
- Understand and work with both solvable and difficult problems
- Get through gridlocked conflict
- Create a special "story of us"
- Maintain your relationship
This event is for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of what it takes to be married - those looking for that special someone, contemplating marriage, engaged, happily married, or not so happy. It will be fun and fast-paced!
The cost for this class is $20 per person and includes materials and food.
This class is FULL and registration has now closed.