New to Parkview? Fill out this short form to connect with us!
1. WATCH the video together (don't be afraid to dance along!)
2. TALK it through together:
- What makes a good story?
- If you could write the story of your life, how would you write it?
- Does God have a good story for your life?
What is your favorite Bible Story?
3. PRAY together.
- “God, even though we don’t have the full picture of every life event, we are grateful to serve a God who always has a plan. No matter what is happening, we can be comforted knowing that You have a plan and You know the end of the story. When we’re scared or frustrated, remind us that we can keep going because God knows the end of the story.”
5. PRACTICE the Memory Verse together.
Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIrV)
You did it! Continue the conversation all week long by pointing out ways you can show determination!