Thursdays beginning February 7, 2019
7:00 to 9:00 pm | Orland Campus
(183rd & Wolf Road, Orland Park)
Divorced or separated? You don’t have to go through it alone. With Parkview’s DivorceCare, you can find help, discover hope, and experience healing. This 13-week Christ-centered program offers valuable tools to help you move forward in life and get closer to God.
The cost is $20.00 for materials, payable at the first session.
Questions? Please call 708-478-7477, Ext. 235.
PURPOSE OF THIS PROGRAM
This program is designed for those who are:
- Divorced or separated
- Searching for a way to move forward in your life
- In need of healing from emotional pain associated with a broken marriage or relationship
- In need of hope for the future
- Looking for a way to accept their situation and grow from it
- What's Happening to Me?
- The Road to Healing / Finding Help
- Facing My Anger
- Facing My Depression
- Facing My Loneliness
- What Does the Owner's Manual Say?
- New Relationships
- Financial Survival
- Single Sexuality
- Moving On, Growing Closer to God