« All Events
Kenya – Central Region – VBS – July 2024
July 18, 2024 - July 28, 2024
Registration Closes: 4/5/24
- 12 spots available
- Pre-Trip Team Meeting Dates: 4/10/24 & 5/8/24 at 6:30-8:00pm at Orland Campus. Additional meeting times will be planned with your team.
- Total Trip Cost: $3600
- Deposit: $360 *NON REFUNDABLE
- Needed by 5/1/24: $1800
- Needed by 6/7/24: $3600
- The cost of this Global Trip is subject to change due to flight & fuel costs.
- Additional cost for country visa (approximately $50)
- All trip deposits are non-refundable. Once airline tickets are purchased for the team, all trip costs are non- refundable.
- All adults going on a Parkview Global Mission Trip will be asked to complete a background check and screening process.
- Sign the Participation Agreement, Team Covenant & the Medical Information Form. Sign the Adult/Minor Consent Form.
- Attend a Global 101 class.
- Upload a picture of your passport.
This trip is open to anyone who loves kids and wants to build relationships with our partners in Kenya. We will fly into Nairobi and spend some time at Pangani School with our friends at Missions of Hope International (MOHI), before heading to the rural community of Nyeri. We are excited to be one of the first churches to bring teams to this school which is located about 3 hours north of Nairobi by car. In Nyeri, we’ll host a VBS experience for the students and serve in the community alongside the MOHI staff. This awesome trip will finish with a beautiful safari experience. This trip is open to anyone who is 16 or older at the time of the trip (minors must be accompanied by a parent).