« All Events
Malawi – Clean Water – June 2024
June 8, 2024 - June 18, 2024
Registration Closes: 3/1/24
- 10 spots available
- Pre-Trip Team Meeting Dates: 3/13/24 & 4/17/24 at 6:30-8:00pm at Orland Campus. Additional meeting times will be planned with your team.
- Total Trip Cost: $3400
- Deposit: $340 *NON REFUNDABLE
- Needed by 3/31/24: $1700
- Needed by 5/1/24: $3400
- The cost of this Global Trip is subject to change due to flight & fuel costs.
- Additional cost for country visa (approximately $50)
- All trip deposits are non-refundable. Once airline tickets are purchased for the team, all trip costs are non- refundable.
- All adults going on a Parkview Global Mission Trip will be asked to complete a background check and screening process.
- Sign the Participation Agreement, Team Covenant & the Medical Information Form. Sign the Adult/Minor Consent Form.
- Attend a Global 101 class.
- Upload a picture of your passport.
Clean Water is LIFE! This PEACE Team will go with a focus on bringing clean water to rural villages in Malawi through water pump repairs and/or installations. Additional opportunities to support community needs may also be explored. No experience is required. We will teach you everything you need to know! This trip will conclude with a beautiful safari excursion. This trip is open to anyone who is 16 or older at the time of the trip (minors must be accompanied by a parent).