« All Events
Malawi – High School Students – VBS & Clean Water- June 2024
June 8, 2024 - June 18, 2024
Registration Closes: 3/1/24
- 10 spots available (for students going into 10th grade through graduating seniors)
- Parent Info Meeting: 2/4/24 at 12:00pm at Orland Campus Underground
- Pre-Trip Team Meeting Dates: 3/13/24 & 4/17/24 at 6:30-8:00pm at Orland Campus. Additional meeting times will be planned with your team.
- Required Parent Meeting: 6/2/24 at 12:00pm at Orland Campus Underground
- Total Trip Cost: $3400
- Deposit: $340 *NON REFUNDABLE
- Needed by 3/31/24: $1700
- Needed by 5/1/24: $3400
- The cost of this Global Trip is subject to change due to flight & fuel costs.
- Additional cost for country visa (approximately $50)
- All trip deposits are non-refundable. Once airline tickets are purchased for the team, all trip costs are non- refundable.
- All adults going on a Parkview Global Mission Trip will be asked to complete a background check and screening process.
- Sign the Participation Agreement, Team Covenant & the Medical Information Form. Sign the Adult/Minor Consent Form.
- Attend a Global 101 class.
- Upload a picture of your passport.
The High School Team will travel with and work alongside the Clean Water Team. When a Clean Water Team arrives in a village, kids come out to watch! Our Students Team will offer games, songs, and stories about Jesus to the children in the rural Malawian villages where the water work is happening. Students will also have opportunities to assist the Clean Water Team with the installation and repair of water pumps. Any high school student going into 10th grade – graduating senior is welcome. No experience is required. We will teach you everything you need to know! This trip will conclude with a beautiful safari excursion.