« All Events
Malawi – Medical – May 2024
May 10, 2024 - May 20, 2024
Registration Closes: 2/7/24
- 10 spots available
- Pre-Trip Team Meeting Dates: 2/12/24 & 3/11/24 at 6:30-8:00pm, at Orland Campus. Additional meeting times will be planned with your team.
- Total Trip Cost: $3400
- Deposit: $340 *NON REFUNDABLE
- Needed by 3/1/24: $1700
- Needed by 4/1/24: $3400
- The cost of this Global Trip is subject to change due to flight & fuel costs.
- Additional cost for country visa (approximately $50)
- All adults going on a Parkview Global Mission Trip will be asked to complete a background check and screening process.
- Sign the Participation Agreement, Team Covenant & the Medical Information Form. Sign the Adult/Minor Consent Form.
- Attend a Global 101 class.
- Upload a picture of your passport.
This PEACE Team will go with a focus on bringing basic health care to people in rural Malawian villages. Additional opportunities to support community needs may also be explored. It takes all kinds of skills to make a medical facility run well in the United States. The same is true in Malawi! We need people with medical experience, and we also need people with other skills to provide the best support to the communities we will serve. This trip will conclude with a beautiful safari excursion. This trip is open to anyone who is 16 or older at the time of the trip (minors must be accompanied by a parent).