Preschool & Kindergarten
We are now accepting registrations for the 2018-2019 school year.
Parkview Christian Preschool and Kindergarten are ministries of Parkview Christian Church. Our mission is to provide quality learning experiences in a safe, caring, Christian environment. All children are uniquely created in the image of God. In belief of this philosophy, we support a developmentally appropriate preschool that emphasizes Christian principles and encourages the physical, social, mental, and spiritual needs of each child.
Why Choose Parkview?
- Qualified, nurturing, experienced staff
- Adult-child ratios of no more than 1:10
- Christian Environment and curriculum
- Developmentally-appropriate activities
- Child-centered facilities
- DCFS Licensed
Kindergarten (5 years old)
- 5 years old (by 9/1/2018)
- 4 days / week (Monday thru Thursday)
- Extended Day: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
(Includes a hot lunch)
$105.00 / week
Preschool (3 year olds)
- 3 years old (by 9/1/2018)
- AM Session: 8:30 - 11:30 am
- AM Session: 9:30 - 12:30 am
- Monday/Wednesday or
Preschool (4 year olds)
- 4 years old (by 9/1/2018)
- AM Session: 8:30 - 11:30 am (M-Th)
- PM Session: 12:30 - 3:30 pm (Tues-Th)
- Extended Day: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm (M-Th)
- Kinderbridge: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm (M-Th)
- 2 days: $50.00/week
- 3 days: $67.50/week
- 4 days: $90.00/week
- Extended day: $105.00/week
- Kinderbridge: $105.00/week
After School Care
- Available for children enrolled in our programs who are at least 3 years old and are potty-trained.
- Available Monday through Thursday from 11:30 am - 3:45 pm
- $25.00 per day (in addition to tuition - includes a hot lunch)
Registration Fees & General Info
- $150.00 per child
- $225.00 for 2 or more children
- $100.00 for Re-Registration
- $150.00 for Re-Registration for 2 or more children
- We reserve the right to assign children to classrooms according to individual needs.
- All children in Preschool & Kindergarten must be potty trained prior to attending.