As stay at home orders end and restrictions start to loosen, we encourage you to expand your home campus. Invite over a few guests and watch Parkview at Home Together.
Below is a quick guide with everything that you need to host church in your home or you can find a printable version HERE.
PARKVIEW AT HOME TOGETHER //
- Invite Your Friends!
- Gather with friends, family, neighbors, or your small group
- Please follow your local CDC guidelines for gatherings
- Prepare Your Home
- Make sure there’s a seat for everyone
- Identify a place for kids to hang out and experience Parkview Kids online
- Get communion elements ready (crackers or bread and some juice)
- Prepare Your Tech
- Use any smart device that can access YouTube (we recommend your smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, or Amazon Fire Stick)
- Search for Parkview Christian Church on YouTube
- A new Parkview at Home is released at 9:00 am every Saturday morning
- For kids, something as simple as an iPad is great. Parkview kids online content is available on YouTube, Facebook, and on our website.
- Welcome Your Friends
- Greet everyone warmly
- Serve some snacks
- Help people feel comfortable
- Enjoy Parkview at Home Together!
- Begin whenever you’re ready. You’re on your own time schedule
- Encourage everyone to participate (sing along with music, etc.)
- Use the on-screen discussion question(s) with your friends after the online service concludes
- Serve communion after the service ends. (instructions are available at HERE)